Friday, November 2, 2012

Ivy Queen_ La Diva La Bandolera


Before you start reading I need you to start jamming to her music desde ya... for real though..... click below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_SWebTLSN8

Now listen right hurrr


Tonight I plan to enjoy a good night of some authentic Puerto Rican reggaeton. Thats right, me planeo ir de vaga con la Diva, la potra, la caballota, la cocorota, la bandolera....

I mean this bitch is LA Reina del genre. ya lo sabe....


 
My favorite album is the one with this cover on it
 
I started listening to Ivy Queen when she launched the Flashback album with her early hits. Since then each song que la Queen ha sacado ha sido un total exito en la radio y en las discotecas.
 
Recien, I have been following Ivy through her Twitter account @ivyqueendiva where she retweets a lot of her fans and replies to their questions.  Tambien viendo lo que la diva wants to share with her fans and panas through her Instagram IvyQueenDiva
Just found out that Ivy Queen and I both have been part of the Vagina Monologues cast. Nice.
Thats real.
 
*Slash I have been Retweeted by Ivy Queen twice! now !! one was with this post today!!
 
 
 
thats another good dose of real Bandolera reggaeton
 
Love this mujer! Persistente! Poderosa! Independiente! Humilde! and who likes to Empower women! Ivy Queen also believes that a man who dries up your tears and makes you cry only of happiness deserves to be treated like a King. Something which I agree on :D mas na
 
 
 
 
I just found out she dated DJ Urba! DAM!  I hear him on other real legit reggaeton songs with Wisin Y Yandel and Don Omar
 
 
List of songs: "Somos rapperos pero no delicuentes", "Yo Quiero Bailar Yo quiero saber", "Cuentale", "Dime", "La Vida es Asi" pues son muchas... todas las canciones de esta mujer estan pa bailar toda la noche with your hands up against the wall and shit. haha
 

 

 
this i took when i got the ticket this morning
 
 
Aight. *now let's get sexy for tonight*
 
 
-Aguanile
 
 
1

No comments:

Post a Comment